Available Career Opportunities
- The Shaadi Shop Social Media Intern
Job Title: The Shaadi Shop Social Media Intern
Location: Atlanta, GA
Time Commitment/Compensation: This is a paid internship for 20 hours per month.
Company Overview: The Shaadi Shop aims to provide the festive and fun experience of wedding shopping in South Asia to women who may not have the resources to do their shopping in person. The Shaadi Shop will provide quality South Asian attire and accessories, at an affordable price point, for the bride, her bridesmaids, and friends and relatives of the bride and groom.
Job Overview: The Shaadi Shop is searching for a social media intern who can jump into a start-up and take charge of social media activities. The intern will get hands-on experience in social media and digital development and marketing.
- Create a social media/digital strategy
- Develop creative and original content using Adobe Photoshop, Illustrator, or Canvas to use for social media
- Manage Instagram and Facebook account, share strong and relevant content to increase engagement on both platforms
- Develop Instagram and Facebook ads to drive traffic to website
- Create Pinterest platform for company and manage platform
- Draft blogs on requested topics
- Create consolidated database and organization structure for social media tools
- Research innovative ideas to engage with audience and other stakeholders (i.e. social media influencers)
- Creative with capturing images or communication products
- Strong verbal and interpersonal skills
- Strong writing skills
- Proficiency with Microsoft Office Suite and Adobe Creative Suite (specifically Photoshop, Illustrator, etc.) a plus
- Junior or Senior in college with interest in social media strategy
- Interest in South Asian wedding and fashion industry
- Experience working with market research and analytics tool a plus
- Experience working with Shopify a plus
If interested, lease email firstname.lastname@example.org with your resume and a summary of why you would be a great candidate for this opportunity.